Saturday, August 31, 2013

IBS Philippians 2:7

IBS PHIL 2:7
This emphasizes how insignificant we really are. The word literally says He made Himself NOTHING. NOTHING, referring to human LIKENESS. Not even human, but made in human LIKENESS. 
He was fully human and fully God, and because the human has tainted that, it made Him nothing. 
He humbled Himself to be a servant, to be the lowest of the low, and there is a title for that which we all hold, and it's called "human". 

We have no value, brought destruction and darkness into the world by sinning against God, but again, He still calls us worth it. 
It's an amazing reminder, Remembering what a gift it is to have God as our everything. 

Today, every time I look at my "awakened" tattoo, I will remember why I got it, and now have a new reminder of being awakened to the fact that He took my place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment