Saturday, August 10, 2013

So I got sick, and one of our interns had to go to the clinic today.
We were doing a team building activity, and halfway through it, we 
stopped to regroup and discuss. I started to throw up in the cup I was
holding while running to the trashcan, where I proceeded to empty the 
entire contents of my stomach. 
Embarrassing. 
But I'm feeling a lot better, and so is Ashton. (The clinic one)
Also Courtney (the one who got her appendix removed) is doing very
well and is healing up nice. Painfully, but healing. 
Praise Jesus for taking care of us. 

It's been a slow Saturday, mainly used to finish homework, or, in my case,
lay around trying to not throw up anymore. 

I'm teaching the girl's bible study tomorrow with a message of Peace. 
I'm sure I'll be better by then. 

God is so good, and He's been bringing us all together. 
This family is getting closer every day. Praise the Lord every day. 

We're learning to worship Him as soon as we wake up with wonder,
and it's so much easier to love Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment