Monday, August 19, 2013

IBS - July 31 - PSALM 111:10

First thoughts were "If you love me, obey my commands."
You do this out of a holy fear and reverence for the Lord, knowing He is all powerful and in control.
Knowing this and utilizing it on a daily basis builds more wisdom in your heart as your understanding of God's power is built through His Spirit. 
In addition, the last line reminds me of what is another one of my tattoos, "His love endures forever." I believe our praise for Him should never and will never cease, as He is our everything.

Application is to make God my everything, pray constantly during the day when my eyes stray from Him. Whether it's in petty arguments or large and difficult trials, I will pray to have a focus on everything that is of Him and glorifies Him.

1 comment: