Thursday, September 12, 2013

IBS LUKE 17:7

I feel like this specific verse is more focus on who the servant is working for than the actual servant, even though this chunk is about what the servant is doing.
The servant is told to do something, they're doing it, and their authority gives them comfort and a time to relax. Some might wonder why, when it's what the servant is supposed to do anyway, but it's simply out of appreciation from the authority.
This is how we need to work with God..not working to expect a reward, but almost expecting it with the faith that God does bring us comfort when we completely submit to and serve Him with everything we have.

Today, every time I look at the sunshine tattoo on my arm, I will be reminded God is the one who is the light of my life, bringing me all comfort and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment