Monday, December 2, 2013

December.

So December's pretty whack here...Amazing, but whack.
The cannons and fireworks have gotten way crazier, which is cool, but it's sad because they celebrate for all the wrong reasons.
It's hard knowing so many of these pagan festivals and rituals and whatnot are going on right outside the walls of our center, but with every bang of a cannon or every drum set I hear, it motivates me to pray more fervently for this city that so desperately needs the God of the universe.

Pray for Antigua.

I love my team, my family here.
I've never had a larger thirst and hunger to know God more, though, and
He's answering so many prayers every day.
Every day we live in awe of all the incredible miracles He shows us, and doesn't show us, every day.
So many things He saves us from that we don't even know about, so it's necessary to remember
how much He takes care of us--He knows everything about everything, holding time in His hands, beginning and the end, so we'll never know how much He works for us until we finally meet Him face to face.

Praise the Lord for all the good He does and is, forever and ever, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment