Friday, January 3, 2014

Wake up call.

I've had one.
I haven't been doing 100% here in the program.
I haven't even been doing 50%, but praise the Lord for the good counsel
He's put here at the center to lead my team, because they're always looking
out for us, for our best interests.

I'm taking this seriously--Every second I'm making it a point to be self-aware,
to be in constant communion with the Spirit, to be growing closer and looking more
like Christ each day, as our Team Commitment says.

First, I'm working on being slow to speak. It's a big issue I have...
always giving excuses or reacting in my flesh. I don't wanna do that anymore,
and I've been working hard to keep my eyes on Christ and how He lived,
letting Him live through me. It's a slow process, but something that is enormous.

Prayers are needed and loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment